The blog is organized by topic pages. Each topic page has bolded questions, and after the response, you’ll find a highlighted section of points particularly important to teachers and counselors.
Click on Portrait of the Schools to find information on
- the school day
- the classroom space
- teachers, teaching methods, teacher training
- English language usage
- curriculum and testing
- extra-curriculuar activities
- the role of school counselors
- the parent-teacher relationship
- classroom etiquette and uniforms
- early childhood education
- programs for differently-abled students
I chose a blog format to invite members of the Bhutanese refugee community, their teachers, and counselors to add their own insights. Please add comments!